Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Admin
View user profile

Self Introduction - Tim From Shield&Co. Empty Self Introduction - Tim From Shield&Co.

Thu Jul 29, 2021 5:40 pm
Hey everyone! I figured this would be the perfect time for everyone to meet 1/2 of the Shield&Co. Team. My name is Tim, I am 28 years old and I am active law enforcement in the state of NY. For safety reasons and I'm sure most you understand, I won't expose too much about where I work. I've had a passion for law enforcement most of my life, along with a passion for graphic design. Weird combination I know, but I guess that is how Shield&Co. came about! I started this brand in 2019 as I figured I would combine both of my two favorite things! Seeing a community of first responders come together and support what I have started is truly what motivates me to continue growing our brand. The purpose behind  Shield&Co is what makes all of this worth it, to show support for my fellow extended family members that deserve the support we rarely get. I hope to get to know each and everyone of you throughout this journey, and I cant wait for what's to come. My views and goals for this brand is limitless!

S&C. Pat likes this post

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum