Thu Jul 29, 2021 4:51 pm
Hello everyone and welcome to the Shield & Co. community. We are excited to establish a means for first responders to get together and discuss different topics. Our goal is to exchange information and knowledge so that we can all grow and get better at our craft. We would like to take a moment to establish some basic rules and a code of conduct.
1. Respect each other. We are all adults and are playing on the same team. We can have disagreements, but disrespect will not be tolerated.
2. Please keep our topics confidential. We are going to have a screening process so that we can ensure everyone is who they say they are. Let’s not share our battle plans with the enemy.
3. Please read through previous posts to see if your question or topic has already been addressed. As the forums grow we will tweak the user experience to give the most popular topics their own threads.
4. Active investigations and patient information should not be included on any posts.
5. This is a place for all of us. We want to hear from all of you. Please don’t keep your opinions to yourself.
Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum